Essential Oil Blends
We’ve selected our favorite all-natural, essential oil blends! These make a perfect gift or item to keep on hand in your purse. These blends are 100% pure essential oil blended with grape-seed oil for an easy-to-use option for the entire family.
DETAILS: Each glass bottle measures 2.25" tall and 0.685" in diameter.
- Relax (lavender, cedarwood & lime) A calming scent, otherwise known as “a vacation in a bottle”. This blend of fragrances soothes the body, mind and nerves, and helps tension melt away.
- Breathe (peppermint, eucalyptus & lemon) This blend of essential oils helps support a healthy respiratory system. A lifesaver, when fighting the seasonal funk, just rub it on your chest and feet for natural relief.
- Think (rosemary, peppermint & lemon) A fragrance designed to help stay focused on whatever mental project you have to tackle. Take a whiff of this blend, or massage it on your temples or wrists to help sharpen your thoughts and become more alert.
- Wellness (cinnamon, eucalyptus & lemon) Developed to promote a healthy immune system, this blend is a must have when out and about. Rub on wrists or feet before heading to the grocery store, or other germ-filled locations.
- Slender (lemon, lime & peppermint) This fragrance was designed to support a healthy metabolism. The citrus and peppermint will invigorate your senses, and help get you off the couch and into a healthy lifestyle.
- Sleep (lavender & cedarwood) A scent formulated to aid a peaceful night's sleep. This soothing blend can help with a restful night of sleep.
- Aunt Flo (lavender, geranium & lemon) A soothing, fragrant essential oil blend, this combination is often used to deal with PMS days. Rub on the lower abdomen and back as needed for relief.
- Peppermint This essential oil is a great wake-me-up, and is also used by runners for leg and joint relief.
- Eucalyptus This essential oil is known for a fresh, invigorating aroma. Many people find Eucalyptus is a great resource when battling seasonal nasal discomforts.
- Lavender There are many uses for Lavender, including encouraging a calm spirit, soothing insect irritations and skin reactions.
- Lemon This essential oil is known to be a great source of d-limonene, which can help support a healthy immune system.
- Lime A fragrant citrus fruit, Lime is calming and helps sooth frazzled nerves.
- Cedarwood This woodsy scent is relaxing, promotes a good night sleep and helps support healthy-looking skin.
- Lemongrass Traditionally, Lemongrass has been used to support normal digestion. It also used by runners as a soothing oil for sore and achy legs.
- Orange This sweet smelling essential oil is relaxing, and helps lift spirits.
- Honey Lavender (lavender and honey) All the benefits of the Lavender essential oils, plus the added sweet aroma of honey. This blend calms and relaxes the mind and spirit, and may aid in getting a good nights sleep. Dab a drop on your wrists, or massage on temples.
- Concentrate (rosemary) Rosemary essential oil has long been recognized for its theraputic properties. Massage a few drops on your wrists or temples, and tackle that project you've been putting off.
Pink Grapefruit (grapefruit) This oil has a delightfully refreshing scent, and is a staff favorite at Oily Blends. Crack open the bottle and get a whiff of freshly cut grapefuit.
Cinnamon A spicy, fragrant essential oil, Cinnamon is often used to combat germs and support a healthy immune system.